We mention the word culture in our organizations on a daily basis. We say expressions like “culture eats strategy for breakfast” and every day we talk more and more about transformations that imply cultural changes. But what exactly is culture? which are its elements? do you know how to describe the culture of your organization? what models can I use to change it? is it even possible to change my culture? How can we design, more consciously, that desired culture?
With this workshop you will describe the culture of your organization in a much more concrete way, while discovering powerful tools to observe, analyze and create strategies to intervene (or not!… it will be your decision) in your organization’s reality.
- Understanding what is organizational culture and its foundations. Is culture learned and can we unlearned it? can it be changed? how is it created?
- Exploring in detail the different cultural elements and their systemic interaction, having stronger insights to describe your own organizational culture:
- Values: Value identification models (Barrett & Reiss). Ideal vs real.
- Beliefs: practices to identify them and reframing techniques.
- Norms and social control: real cultural hacking as a technique of identification and intervention.
- Language: elements, meanings and stories.
- Artifacts: tools, practices, material world and symbols.
Discovering cultural models that allow us to influence more consciously our reality, under a practical approach.
- Business Agility Institute
- Understanding the difference between the real culture Vs ideal culture, with tools and tricks to identify them and be able to devise strategies to reduce the gaps.
- Exploring basic notions of social sciences (quantitative and qualitative methodology), as well as techniques to obtain your culture’s data.
- Understanding the relationship between leadership and culture: how culture influences leadership and how leadership influences culture.
- Discovering case studies and references of different organizational cultures.
- Learning agile frameworks to create mechanisms for managing cultural change and designing your interventions as a change agent.
Join this workshop!
I wish this learning experience in my organization!
Tell us more and we will design this workshop for you